Information VapeWild Wholesale Collects
In administering the Services, VapeWild Wholesale may collect from you, Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information is information, that by its very nature, can be tracked back to you (“User”). Some examples of this type of information include your name, business name, address, phone number, email address, payment information and identification information. Non-Personal Information is information that is considered insufficient to be tracked back to the User (“Non-Personal Information”).
Personal Information You Provide to VapeWild Wholesale
You may provide Personal Information including, but not limited to, your name, email address, date of birth, digits of your social security number, copies of state and federally issued identification, credentials, physical address, credit card details, username, and current location when you register and use the Services.
Information Automatically Collected by VapeWild Wholesale
Like other websites or apps, we also may collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Services. We may collect information about your visit from the browser on your computer or mobile device including but not limited to the time and date you access the Services, your geographic location, IP address, device information, cookies and the pages you request — to analyze trends, administer the Services, track navigation of the site, deliver relevant advertisements and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use (note that IP addresses are not linked to “personally identifiable information”). We use this information to improve understanding of customer needs and provide relevant services. To automatically collect information, we use various technologies including:
Analytics. We use various analytics services to better understand how Users interact with our Services. These analytics services provide non-personally identifiable data including but not limited to data on where visitors came from, what actions they took on our site and where visitors went when they left our site.
How We Use User Data
We will use the information you provide to us for a variety of purposes, including to:
- create your VapeWild Wholesale account
- contact you to fulfill orders placed through VapeWild Wholesale
- contact you for customer service requests
- contact you to inform you of important changes or additions to our Services
- send you administrative notices, oﬀers and any other communications that we believe may be of interest to you
- operate, improve and maintain our products and services, including analyzing User behavior
- administer promotions, provide features and display relevant content to you
- track and monitor web traﬃc
- track your response and behavior on the Services
- interact with support and feedback platforms
- manage support and contact requests
- tailor and optimize advertising
- to implement SPAM protection
How We May Share User Information
We don’t give your Personal Information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide services (like when we partner with payment processors or other data services). When we share data with third-party services that support our delivery of the Services, we require that they protect your Personal Information to the same standards we do. We do reserve the right to disclose Personal Information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect our legal rights.
In accordance with federal and state age verification laws, we use a third-party age verification system, IDology, to verify users are of legal age. We will collect your name, address, and credit card info., but may also ask for date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, and a copy of your state or federally issued photo-ID. This information shall be shared with IDology. By using our Service, you agree to grant IDology access to this information in order to allow IDology to verify your age. Once user age is verified, all such data held by IDology is stored for a period of up to 30 days and then destroyed.
Please see below for how we may share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Sharing of Personal Information
- Service Providers and Contractors: We reserve the right to disclose to service providers, contractors, or other third parties any or all of the information that we collect online about you and other visitors to conduct business on our behalf. These activities could include processing or making payments, maintaining the Site, or facilitating email delivery to you. We require that our service providers and contractors protect your Personal Information with the same standards we do but we are not responsible for their policies or practices.
- By Law or to Protect Rights: We may disclose information when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to enforce our intellectual property rights, to enforce our Terms of Service, or to protect the rights, property or safety of VapeWild Wholesale and our employees, and if necessary to defend against third-party claims. We may also disclose information when requested to comply with a court order, investigation, or governmental request.
Please bear in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available for viewing by third parties online, e.g. through comments and participation in forums or through email, that information can be seen, collected and used by others parties besides us. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Sharing of Non-Personal Information and Aggregate Data
VapeWild Wholesale may share with third parties your Non-Personal Information and related aggregated data. Because this form of data does not identify particular Users, these third parties will not be able to contact you based solely on this data. For example, we may share aggregated usage data from our Users or may share IP addresses or general demographic information of our Users to provide anonymous aggregated data to business partners about the volume of use on the Services and the opportunities in which Users are most interested.
How We Protect All of Our Data
All information submitted to VapeWild Wholesale will be stored on our servers. We will use industry standard measures, including encryption where appropriate.
VapeWild Wholesale protects your payment information in line with Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”), PIN Entry Device Standards (“PED”), and Payment Application- Data Security Standards (“PA-DSS”). As such VapeWild Wholesale (a) observes, among other things, standards of due care with regard to the protection of sensitive Cardholder information; and (b) insures that the point of sale equipment and applicable software used by you comply with PCI-DSS guidelines. Currently, the PCI-DSS guidelines are based on a list of twelve basic security requirements with which all payment system constituents comply. VapeWild Wholesale complies with these requirements, which are:
- Installed and maintained firewall configurations to protect Cardholder data
- Use of unique passwords and security parameters that are not default or vendor-supplied
- Protection of stored Cardholder data
- Encrypted transmissions of Cardholder data across open, public networks
- Regularly used and updated anti-virus software
- Developed and maintained secure systems and applications
- Restricted access to Cardholder data by business need-to-know
- Assigned unique ID to each person with computer access
- Restricted physical access to Cardholder data
- Tracked and monitored all access to network resources and Cardholder data
- Regularly tested security systems and processes
- Maintained policy that addresses information security
However, as eﬀective as the reasonable security measures we implement may be, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information supplied will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
By using the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please contact us at the address below.
How You Can Control the Information We Collect, Use and Share
If you share information with us, you will have the opportunity to review, update, change or delete the information you have provided to us (and that we continue to store) at any time through your profile settings. You can also stop receiving emails from us or disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. Please contact us directly at contact@VapeWildWholesale.com to eﬀect changes or click on the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of marketing emails you may receive from us.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the Personal Information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee amount permitted by law.
We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. We are under no obligation to destroy anonymized aggregate data.
Regardless of your choices regarding promotional communications and updates regarding content, we may send you administrative messages, service announcements, terms and conditions of your account, or other similar communications, without offering you the opportunity to opt out from receiving them.
The Services may contain links to other sites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or other practices employed by websites linked to, or from, our website nor the information or content contained therein. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our Services.
Our Policy Toward Children
The Services are directed only at individuals of an age eligible to smoke in the state or country of their residence. We will not knowingly maintain personally identiﬁable information from or about anyone below that age. If we become aware that we have collected personally identiﬁable information from a User of the Services that is under that age, then we will remove that Personal Information from our ﬁles. If a parent or guardian learns his or her child has provided us with Personal Information, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include the child’s name, address, and e-mail address).
Consent to Transfer
VapeWild Wholesale reserves the right to store this information in and outside of the United States and in locations not under our direct control (for example, colocation data facilities).
Changes and Updates